Microsoft Collaboration Consultant (M/W/D)
As a Microsoft Collaboration Consultant, you will be the point of contact for our customers for cloud integrations, migrations and architectures.
You will be the first point of contact for the customer and provide thoughtful, comprehensive technical support to administrators from initial challenge to resolution.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and experience to create the best consulting experience via phone call, email, and remote.
- Provide a world-class customer experience at every opportunity
- Follow technical requirements through to resolution
- Develop, promote and maintain an eye-to-eye customer interaction
- Install, configure Microsoft Office 365 on multiple platforms
- Identify trends and report recurring issues Share your knowledge with team members
- Teamwork for the best the customer experience
- Keep up to date with industry training at all times
We offer you many new exciting projects where you can contribute, of course also the appropriate training, certifications and events in the collaboration environment.
We will equip you with the latest hardware so that working remotely is also an experience. You will have flexible working hours and, if you wish, a home office depending on the current situation. Optionally for your mobility we provide you with a company car, e-bike or a train card.
Of course you can also return to the OnSite assignment according to the current situation.
We currently have a lot of remote work, but an office is also available at any time.
Locations with permanent teams: Berlin and Karlsruhe.
Für diese Position bewerben
Gerne kannst du dich auch nur mit Name, Mail und deinem Business Profil melden!
Wenn du direkt dein Profil mitschicken möchtest fülle einfach alles aus!
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung!